- Dr. Marilyn Taylor - Soprano; Voice Department Chair
Witherspoon Wilder Endowed Professor in Opera
- B.M., M.M., University of Louisville; D. M., Indiana University
- Appearances with orchestras including the Bonn Philharmonic, Prague Chamber Orchestra and the Brooklyn Philharmonic. Numerous leading roles with regional opera companies.
- Marion Pratnicki - Mezzo-soprano
- B.M., SUNY, Fredonia, M.M. Indiana University
- Appearances with numerous opera companies including Glimmerglass Opera, Dallas Opera, New York City Opera, L’Opera de Montreal and Vancouver Opera
- Glenn Siebert - Tenor
- B.M., M.M. Indiana University
- Leading roles and appearances with prestigious opera companies and orchestras including the San Francisco Opera, Santa Fe Opera and the New York Philharmonic
- Nicholas Muni - Artistic Director; Stage Director
- B.M. Oberlin Conservatory of Music, Concentrations: Voice Performance (major), Conducting (minor); National Institute of Music Theater Fellowship in Stage Directing; Goethe Institute Diploma (Bremen, Germany); Stage Directing Internship with Jean-Pierre Ponnelle
- Steven LaCosse - Managing Director; Resident Stage Director
- B.M., Indiana University, South Bend; M.M., University of North Texas; M. S. Indiana University; D.M., Indiana University.
- Professional stage director, assisted James Lucas and Giorgio Tozzi of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Mary Ann Bills – Pianist
- B.M. Washington State University; M.M. University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Angela Vanstory Ward - Principal Coach; Accompanist
Malcom and Patty Brown Endowed Professor in Opera
- B.A. Lenoir Rhyne College; M.M. With Honors, New England Conservatory
- Coach/Accompanist/Recitalist/Asst. Conductor , NEC, Boston Conservatory, Boston’s Handel & Haydn Society. Also Central City Opera and Wolf Trap.
- Hans Gabriel – German
- B.A., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; M.A., Ph.D., University of Virginia.
- Nancy Goldsmith – Italian Diction; Supertitles
- B.A. degree in Romance Languages from Boston University, M.A. in Italian Literature from Brown University, Ph.D. in Italian Literature and Renaissance studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Has created supertitles for more than 20 operatic productions from Monteverdi’s Tirsi et Colri (1616) to Ward’s The Crucible (1961).