- Dr. Marilyn Taylor - Soprano; Voice Department Chair
- B.M., M.M., University of Louisville; D. M., Indiana University
- Appearances with orchestras including the Bonn Philharmonic, Prague Chamber Orchestra and the Brooklyn Philharmonic. Numerous leading roles with regional opera companies.
- Marion Pratnicki - Mezzo-soprano
- B.M., SUNY, Fredonia, M.M. Indiana University
- Appearances with numerous opera companies including Glimmerglass Opera, Dallas Opera, New York City Opera, L’Opera de Montreal and Vancouver Opera
- Glenn Siebert - Tenor
- B.M., M.M. Indiana University
- Leading roles and appearances with prestigious opera companies and orchestras including the San Francisco Opera, Santa Fe Opera and the New York Philharmonic
- James Allbritten - Artistic Director
- B.M., University of Louisville; M.M., Doctoral studies, Indiana University
- Leading roles and appearances with opera companies and orchestras including Arizona Opera, Piedmont Opera Theatre, New Mexico Symphony. Chorus Master, Winston Salem Symphony; Artistic Director/Principal Conductor Piedmont Opera
- Steven LaCosse - Managing Director; Resident Stage Director
- B.M., Indiana University, South Bend; M.M., University of North Texas; M. S. Indiana University; D.M., Indiana University.
- Professional stage director, assisted James Lucas and Giorgio Tozzi of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Mary Ann Bills – Music Director; Pianist
- B.M. Washington State University; M.M. University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Angela Vanstory Ward - Principal Coach; Accompanist
- B.A. Lenoir Rhyne College; M.M. With Honors, New England Conservatory
- Coach/Accompanist/Recitalist/Asst. Conductor , NEC, Boston Conservatory, Boston’s Handel & Haydn Society. Also Central City Opera and Wolf Trap.
- Hans Gabriel – German
- B.A., University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; M.A., Ph.D., University of Virginia.
- Nancy Goldsmith – Italian Diction; Supertitles
- B.A. degree in Romance Languages from Boston University, M.A. in Italian Literature from Brown University, Ph.D. in Italian Literature and Renaissance studies from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Has created supertitles for more than 20 operatic productions from Monteverdi’s Tirsi et Colri (1616) to Ward’s The Crucible (1961).